Welcome to Little Learners Literacy Academy!
We are delighted that you are considering our program. We think you will find that our center is a wonderful place for children to grow and learn!
Our Commitment to you and your child includes our promise:
- To provide for the safety and comfort of all the children in our care
- To create a loving and caring environment where learning is fun
- To ensure that our staff is qualified, experienced, and share a love for children
- To assign a primary staff person to each child in our care, and
- To ensure that every child is exposed to foundational literacy skills.
We hope you will think of us as your partners as we work together to help your child flourish and succeed.
All of the forms needed to enroll your child at Little Learners Literacy Academy are attached. At the time of enrollment, you will be given a copy of our Family Handbook. It is an informational guide to policies, procedures, and rules that apply to our clients and the children enrolled at the center.
Except for the Child Health Assessment form, all of the forms must be completed and submitted before your child can attend the center. Please ask your child’s Physician or Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner(CRNP) to complete the Child Health Assessment. To comply with Pennsylvania regulations, we must receive the completed health form within 30 days of enrollment.
If you have any questions about the forms, or our procedures, please feel free to ask us!
We look forward to having you join our community at Little Learners Literacy Academy, and anticipate a long and pleasant friendship.